Let Only Service:
- Visit Property and Provide a rental market valuation of the property.
- Photo property for advertising and advertise property on major property websites.
- Circulate property to existing clients looking for a home.
- Screen enquiries and carry out viewings to suitable tenants.
- Complete negotiations and secure a deposit from the tenant.
- Check written references.
- Send lease to tenant for signing.
- Confirm that standing order for the monthly rent is set up.
- Switch utilities over to the new tenant(s).
- Complete move in and send move in report to both landlord and tenant.
- Register Tenancy with the RTB.
Let Only Service (above) plus following:
- Property Inspection property after first 4 months and every 6 months thereafter
- Point of contact for the tenant 24 hours a day 7 days a week
- Deal with all contact from your tenants.
- Collect & monitor rent each month.
- Carry out a final inspection and deal with reasonable deductions from the tenant's deposit where necessary.
- Provide an annual statement of your account (property income and expenditure) on request.
- Correspond with RTB and other agencies where necessary regarding any tenant issues or queries.
- Provide quotes for reasonable maintenance work and complete urgent maintenance work immediately.
- Tailor any feedback during a tenancy according to the landlord’s preferences.
Why go with a managed service:
- Available 24/7/365 so you don’t have to be, to deal with any tenant issues or queries.
- tenancy agreements and legal requirements are handled for you, and as regulations or laws change it is managed by knowledgeable professionals.
- Deal with any maintenance issues When dealing with tradespeople that we use regularly means we have access to trustworthy people at competitive rates.
- Annual registration with RTB.
- Deal with housing inspectors.
- Regular visits to property with full reports sent to landlord.
- You don’t have to worry about the changeover as we look after all cleaning, refurbishment, deposit reconciliation, inventory checks and new tenant installation. Your property is cleaned between tenancies, problems get fixed and refreshes are carried out by competent tradespeople.
- Management fee is tax deductible.